RAIDLIGHT AND VERTICAL ARE TAKEN OVER BY THEIR FOUNDER AND A GROUP OF SHAREHOLDERS PASSIONATE ABOUT OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
We have the pleasure to inform you that Raidlight and Vertical take back on August 1st, 2020 their autonomy within an independent company, the SAS RAIDLIGHT. After 4 years within the Rossignol Group, Raidlight and Vertical are taken over by Benoit Laval the founder of Raidlight, as well as a group of about twenty passionate private shareholders.
Raidlight and Vertical remain based in Saint Pierre-de-Chartreuse in the heart of the Alps, close to Grenoble and Chambéry, where runners are always welcome to come and test the products, visit the factory shop, and spend a few hours or a few days to run or hike, the head office being the starting station for marked trails, with showers and changing rooms since 2011.
"Our project and our ambition are to continue to make Raidlight and Vertical innovative and dynamic French brands, to continue the path towards products that are always functional and at the same time more eco-friendly, to renew the specific range made in France in our workshop, to continue to involve customers in the design of products through our Team Raidlight open to all, all this within a human-sized and agile company located in the heart of the Chartreuse mountains. We are going to be very careful in view of the situation we are inheriting and in the current and future economic situation, and without triumphalism we will have to be economical, lively and innovative. I wish the Rossignol Group and its employees good luck." >Benoit Laval
"We are very honoured and proud to have succeeded in raising €2.2 million of capital in a few weeks for the acquisition and working capital, from our former and loyal shareholders and other private players, all outdoor enthusiasts. "
SINCE 1999, RAIDLIGHT HAS PROVEN PERMANENT CREATIVITY AND PERSEVERANCE
- An innovation in light and ergonomic products on all terrains of Trail and adventure since 1999
- A digital and e-commerce presence since 1999
- The creation of a user community "Team Raidlight open to all" to share experiences (2008)
- An open-innovation and co-design platform (2008)
- The takeover of the company and development of the Vertical brand (2010)
- The relocation of Raidlight-Vertical to the Outdoor-LAB in the Chartreuse to live and work in the mountains (2011)
- The large-scale realization of the customer experience through the network of Trail Stations (2011)
- the opening of a Made in France production workshop where more than 80,000 items have been produced since 2014
- Raidlight joined the Rossignol Group in August 2016.
Benoit Laval and Vincent Thibaudat left the Raidlight-Rossignol adventure in February 2019 because of strategic differences.